Parokya ni Edgar vocalist Chito Miranda reacts to the now viral Chito Miranda-Neri Naig Sex Video Scandal Part 2 which has been uploaded online just today, September 30, 2013!
Miranda, in an Instagram post Monday night, was unfazed.
“Mahal na mahal namin ang isa’t-isa. The more na subukan nilang guluhin ang buhay namin, mas lalo lang tumitibay ang pagmamahalan at samahan namin,” he said.
He earlier filed a formal complaint to track down the person behind the viral spread of the first sex video.
The 37-year-old singer told ABS-CBN News that he was first told by a friend that his private video had been leaked.
Miranda has apologized to his and Naig’s respective families for the “unfortunate incident.”
He has claimed that a thief ransacked his room, and one of his belongings stolen was a hard drive that contained a private video among other files.
“Our hard drive was stolen from our room in our house along with several other stuff. Kung sino ka man, God bless,” he said.
Miranda said his girlfriend is coping with the situation. “She’s okay. As well-loved as before. Okay naman lahat. Everything’s okay. It’s just that we have to do this kasi may krimen na naganap eh, so kailangan namin mag-pursue.”
Miranda said with the help of the National Bureau of Investigation, he is keen on finding the person who spread the sex video.
SOURCE: ABS-CBN News