The Coco Martin and Julia Montes first team-up on the big screen, A Moment In Time rakes P65.54M in 4 weeks.
The Star Cinema romantic film is currently on the top as 2013’s Highest Grossing Local Films. On its closing week, the said movie earns P948,541 and remains on the Top 10 of the Box Office Charts as independent tabulator Box Office Mojo Philippines reported.
Hollywood film Oz The Great and Powerful debuts at no. 1 with P30.09 Million in days while former no. 1 Jack the Giant Slayer drops to 2nd spot on this week’s chart and accumulates P88.62M in two weeks.
Highest Grossing Pinoy Films of 2013
- A Moment In Time- Star Cinema (P64.54M)
- Seduction- Regal Films (P6.59M)
- Menor de Edad- Viva Films (no reported G.I)
Certified blockbuster hit! Coco Martin and Julia Montes first movie team-up, A Moment In Time rakes P63.35 Million in 3 weeks!
According to independent tabulator, Box Office Mojo Philippines, the Star Cinema Valentine movie offering is currently the number 1 highest grossing local film of 2013. Meanwhile, Hollywood film Jack the Giant Slayer tops this weekends’ box office charts dated February 27-March 3, 2013 with P51.82 Million. Acclaimed film Silver Linings Playbook debuts at no. 4 with 4.57 Million pesos.
Coco Martin and Julia Montes‘ first movie as a loveteam, A Moment In Time rakes P57.15 Million in 2 weeks!
The said Star Cinema film is the first certified blockbuster hit this year, 2013 after the phenomenal success of their series Walang Hanggan.
According to independent tabulator, Box OfficeMojo Philippines dated from February 20-24, 2013, A Moment In Times remains on the 2nd spot for 2 consecutive weeks just 7 Million pesos behind the action packed Hollywood film A Good Day To Die Hard.
“A Moment In Time“, the first movie of the phenomenal TV Series loveteam of Coco Martin and Julia Montes hits P34.86 Million in 5 days.
The Star Cinema film settled on the 2nd spot on the Box Office Chart dated February 13-17, 2013 as tabulated by Box Office Mojo Philippines. Hollywood film “A Good Day To Die Hard” tops the chart.
A Moment In Time is the first movie offering of the said film outlet for 2013. This is inline with the celebration of Valentine’s Day.
Philippine Box Office Chart February 13-17, 2013
1. A Good Day to Die Hard – P45,301,894 (Fox)
2. A Moment In Time – P34,857,270 (Star Cinema)
3. Warm Bodies – P5,238,556 (Pioneer Films)
4. Safe Haven – P5,144,939 (Pioneer Films)
5. Chinese Zodiac – P5,099,123 (Star Cinema)
6. Flight – P4,807,215 (United International Pictures)
7. Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters – P4,270,186 (United International Pictures)
8. Mama – P1,659,617 (United International Pictures)
9. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey – P302,117 (Warner Bros.)
10. Bullet to the Head – P141,620 (Walt Disney)
From the phenomenal success of their team-up in no. 1 Primetime series of 2012 Walang Hanggan, Coco Martin and Julia Montes reunite in one movie, ‘A Moment In Time‘.
Watch Trailer of A Moment In Time